tisdag 25 maj 2010

Trying to find a framework for my writing

I get a lot of work now. It feels great that the issues that I'm writing about gets attention, but all is new and I'm trying to find a framework for my theses. Pink colonialism hmmm pink imperialism thats better, Well folks some words from Joseph Massad before I stop....for now at least

"The goal of the American and West European gay internationalists is to create a world in their own image. Their Leninist strategy is to be the vanguard party of the world masses who on their own cannot be trusted to bring about the institutionalization of the hetero-homo binary that would create gays and lesbians as well as straight men and women. This is why the Euro-American vanguard will lead “their” struggle to liberation."

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar